Hey

Going spare after massive controller problems with Novation gear - launchpad pro, launch control and launch control XL. For a while it seemed to work, but now any one or all regularly freezes, meaning disconnecting USB hub middle of a live set and plugging it back in, to get them to work again.
Having tried various powered hubs, eventually stumbled across many people complaining that this problem comes from the Launch Control, with firmware updates not helping.

So I decided to try Midi Fighter Twister as replacement for Launch Control, hoping to keep the LPad Pro and XL working.
Tests of the Twister on its own with MBP and headphone output worked perfectly.
Very exciting piece of kit. Utility worked well too.

But things went wrong when I tried running my RME Fireface at the same time.
Even with the Twister connected directly to (either) USB port (no hub), it won't maintain a steady connection to the Utility, disappears every second or so, reappears for a moment, disappears again..

If not using the Utility software, and even with the Twister on a powered hub with the 2 novation controllers, it seems to work ok - though turning the Fireface on and off seems to cause one or more of the controllers to disconnect...

Any experience of this?

Thanks