Touch Table Mixer

Default Touch Table Mixer

Check out this neat mixer/controller:

Not that we haven't seen turntable capabilities shoved into production and concept devices alike before, but there's something curiously seductive about this one. Dreamed up by Sir Thomas Mascall, the Touchtable is a pocket-sized PMP that boasts a digit-friendly surface meant for scratching, mixing and all manners of interacting. Aside from playing back your favorite MP3s, this bugger can (in theory, anyway) also mix jams on the fly, cue outputs and even connect with a second Touchtable wirelessly in order to establish a more traditional DJ setup (at 1:8 scale). Plug it into a PC, and now you've got a MIDI controller. Pop that source link if you're looking for a few more images and details, and feel free to contact your local VC if interested in seeing this fast-tracked to the commercial realm.

Link to website:

http://www.yankodesign.com/2009/12/0...c-interaction/
    1st Setup (Main rig)Dell Studio XPS 1640 2nd Setup (Hotel & Living Room Parties, Kick backs etc.)MSI Wind U110 Intel Atom 1.6ghz Dual Boot Mac OSX 10.6 and Widows XP SP3 Accessories Native Instruments NI Audio 8 Traktor 3.2.2 Vestax VCI-100 v1.3http://www.myspace.com/syphic

Tech Mentor

hehe, it's so cute ^_^

I mean that's really small not like my manhood </manlyvoice>
    I've got a Tonium Pacemaker and it's rubbish as the company just can't fix it's problems.
    I'd have the same fear about this little guy.

Tech Wizard

I say bring it on. I could imagine owning one and essentially having the ability to do a little DJing at any time or place. There are always times where I'm at someones house and think "what i wouldn't kill for some decent mixed tunes right about now".