Rekordbox DJ Kontrol X1 mk2 help needed! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thank you, those are written by default when using the learn button.
    Still not working but I will try hard cause I really need that feedback.

If you have any other ideas ( I also asked on Pioneer Forum ) that would be nice.
    If not, thank you anyway

Lp (*

Quote Originally Posted by ataxel View Post
    Thank you, those are written by default when using the learn button.
    Still not working but I will try hard cause I really need that feedback.

If you have any other ideas ( I also asked on Pioneer Forum ) that would be nice.
    If not, thank you anyway

Lp (*
    Mos definitely. Another work around is to open the mapping csv in either excel or notepad++ and ensure tha velue are correct.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Not sure this is exactly relevant but I worked out a bit of mapping issues with X1mk2 and RB with controller editor.

I was just trying to get the play buttons to light up and stay on when the deck is playing.

It took a fair amount of figuring out but basically it's all about how you configure NI Controller Editor and making sure the knobs are set right.

Type > Control Change (not note)
    Mode > Toggle
    Value > off = 1 on = 2.
    Action = Down
    Also another thing to note, the way the midi is displayed in RB is in HEX eg B02C . The way it's displayed in Controller Editor is Decimal eg CC 44.

You have to use a HEX to DECIMAL convertor to work out the corresponding numbers BUT you have to drop the first letter / number (either 9 or B) from the HEX midi.

So using the below website put in "02C" instead of B02C and you will get 44 which will be CC 44 in Controller Editor.

https://www.binaryhexconverter.com/h...imal-converter

Then you can play with Mode eg Toggle / Gate depending on what you're trying to achieve. Also, for some button mappings, to get the LEDs to work right, you need to change the drop down in LED to Midi Out.

Ive been tearing my hair out with this so hope it helps someone!
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Not sure this is exactly relevant but I worked out a bit of mapping issues with X1mk2 and RB with controller editor.

I was just trying to get the play buttons to light up and stay on when the deck is playing.

It took a fair amount of figuring out but basically it's all about how you configure NI Controller Editor and making sure the knobs are set right.

Type > Control Change (not note)
    Mode > Toggle
    Value > off = 1 on = 2.
    Action = Down
    Also another thing to note, the way the midi is displayed in RB is in HEX eg B02C . The way it's displayed in Controller Editor is Decimal eg CC 44.

You have to use a HEX to DECIMAL convertor to work out the corresponding numbers BUT you have to drop the first letter / number (either 9 or B) from the HEX midi.

So using the below website put in "02C" instead of B02C and you will get 44 which will be CC 44 in Controller Editor.

https://www.binaryhexconverter.com/h...imal-converter

Then you can play with Mode eg Toggle / Gate depending on what you're trying to achieve. Also, for some button mappings, to get the LEDs to work right, you need to change the drop down in LED to Midi Out.

Ive been tearing my hair out with this so hope it helps someone!
    Very solid advice MaxOne. Thanks for sharing it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12