Rekordbox DJ Kontrol X1 mk2 help needed!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rekordbox DJ Kontrol X1 mk2 help needed!

Hi, I'm trying to map my Kontrol x1 mk2 with Rekordbox DJ. The map I'm using is by Antony Alonso and although i can get it to load in rekordbox, I'm getting no readouts on the leds for looping or any lights under the buttons. To be honest I have no idea what I'm doing! Is there a step by step guide somewhere to follow? I've tried using the NI Controller editor but can find no templates anywhere for the controller on the program or anywhere online. Help is needed please!
    Thanks
    Adam

Manually add the LED outputs in the mapping editor.

(I'm Anthony Alonso btw and totally didnt realize that mapping is still getting circulated :-p)
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Thanks. Is that in rekordbox or the controller editor? I've never had to use midi mapping before 😕

Is there a guide somewhere i can read? I'm a little baffled if honest!

Theres not really a guide anywhere. It's in the midi editor in Rekordbox DJ itself. I will post a screenshot once I get a chance.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Theres not really a guide anywhere. It's in the midi editor in Rekordbox DJ itself. I will post a screenshot once I get a chance.
    Any luck with the screen shot?
    thanks

Ah my bad, I've just had another look over the video on YouTube, I thought you'd mapped to leds over the loop size rotaries to read out the loop size selected. Although if you do know how to get this done, I'd be interested!

Default Help please

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    I have a gig and need to travel so I bought the X1-MK2 and set up everything but the led, please, can you show me at least this screenshot so I can figure out how to make that happen... pretty please!

Thank you

I do not have my X1 MK2's anymore. What you need to do is, ensure the midi out is the same as the midi in. You can manually type in any values that are incorrect. Please see the screenshot below.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast