soundcards...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: soundcards...

Default soundcards...

So my credit card sized audio 2 is finally starting to breakdown on me, after so many years of use

I am looking for possible replacements preferably around the same size ( i love the portability). Do you guys have any suggestions?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by calgarc View Post
    So my credit card sized audio 2 is finally starting to breakdown on me, after so many years of use

I am looking for possible replacements preferably around the same size ( i love the portability). Do you guys have any suggestions?
    What about getting one of the current Audio 2 models?

- https://store.djtechtools.com/produc...tor-audio-2-dj
    - https://www.native-instruments.com/e...aktor-audio-2/

You might also have some luck finding a second hand unit of the old Audio 2 DJ model (if you prefer this one) ...

Or do you need any additional features (like more outputs, additional inputs, etc. )?
    Last edited by solger; 07-07-2017 at 02:06 AM.

Hey mate. My Audio 6 has served me well with zero issues since i bought it in 2010
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I ended up doing that... price went up because of the damn dollar lol..

Quote Originally Posted by solger View Post
    What about getting one of the current Audio 2 models?

- https://store.djtechtools.com/produc...tor-audio-2-dj
    - https://www.native-instruments.com/e...aktor-audio-2/

You might also have some luck finding a second hand unit of the old Audio 2 DJ model (if you prefer this one) ...

Or do you need any additional features (like more outputs, additional inputs, etc. )?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Hey mate. My Audio 6 has served me well with zero issues since i bought it in 2010
    I got a solid 5 years out of my credit card sized audio device. I have gone through 5 laptops during that time lol... not to mention all the coffee I have spilled on it over the years.

Sounds like you should just get another A2.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

This.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    mine too!

conclusion of this convo... Native Instruments makes good shit...

Quote Originally Posted by dj matt blaze View Post
    mine too!
    NI cards last forever. I finally gifted my original audio 10 mk1 to a friend of mine. It had been dropped countless times, part of the plastic melted, thrown (literallY) across a venue, and who knows what else. It still works like new.

I have my first audio 4 from 2k9. It also still works as new (minus the left channel output on A being -1db).
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast