soundcards...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: soundcards...

  1. #1
    Tech Guru calgarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,420

    Default soundcards...

    So my credit card sized audio 2 is finally starting to breakdown on me, after so many years of use

    I am looking for possible replacements preferably around the same size ( i love the portability). Do you guys have any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Tech Wizard
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calgarc View Post
    So my credit card sized audio 2 is finally starting to breakdown on me, after so many years of use

    I am looking for possible replacements preferably around the same size ( i love the portability). Do you guys have any suggestions?
    What about getting one of the current Audio 2 models?

    - https://store.djtechtools.com/produc...tor-audio-2-dj
    - https://www.native-instruments.com/e...aktor-audio-2/

    You might also have some luck finding a second hand unit of the old Audio 2 DJ model (if you prefer this one) ...


    Or do you need any additional features (like more outputs, additional inputs, etc. )?
    Last edited by solger; 07-07-2017 at 02:06 AM.

  3. #3
    DJTT Moderator Dude Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Temple Of Boom
    Posts
    12,094

    Default

    Hey mate. My Audio 6 has served me well with zero issues since i bought it in 2010
    Acer E5 i7 2TB 16GB ~ 512GB SSD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ X1 ~ DN-X1600 ~ X1 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ AT2020




  4. #4
    Tech Guru calgarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    I ended up doing that... price went up because of the damn dollar lol..

    Quote Originally Posted by solger View Post
    What about getting one of the current Audio 2 models?

    - https://store.djtechtools.com/produc...tor-audio-2-dj
    - https://www.native-instruments.com/e...aktor-audio-2/

    You might also have some luck finding a second hand unit of the old Audio 2 DJ model (if you prefer this one) ...


    Or do you need any additional features (like more outputs, additional inputs, etc. )?

  5. #5
    Tech Guru calgarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Hey mate. My Audio 6 has served me well with zero issues since i bought it in 2010
    I got a solid 5 years out of my credit card sized audio device. I have gone through 5 laptops during that time lol... not to mention all the coffee I have spilled on it over the years.

  6. #6
    Tech Guru Patch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bristol, UK
    Posts
    5,942

    Default

    Sounds like you should just get another A2.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

    Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

  7. #7
    DJTT Moderator Dude Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Temple Of Boom
    Posts
    12,094

    Default

    This.
    Acer E5 i7 2TB 16GB ~ 512GB SSD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ X1 ~ DN-X1600 ~ X1 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ AT2020




  8. #8
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Hey mate. My Audio 6 has served me well with zero issues since i bought it in 2010
    mine too!

  9. #9
    Tech Guru calgarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    conclusion of this convo... Native Instruments makes good shit...

  10. #10
    Tech Guru the_bastet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    2,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dj matt blaze View Post
    mine too!
    NI cards last forever. I finally gifted my original audio 10 mk1 to a friend of mine. It had been dropped countless times, part of the plastic melted, thrown (literallY) across a venue, and who knows what else. It still works like new.

    I have my first audio 4 from 2k9. It also still works as new (minus the left channel output on A being -1db).
    - Equipment - Audio Technica ATLP1240's, Allen & Heath DB4, RekordBoxDJ
    - DAW - Cubase 9 Pro, FL Studio

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •