Rekordbox 5 Beta

Default Rekordbox 5 Beta

Wanted to try the RB Beta out but Pioneer capped the number of downloads. After a little searching I found a mirror. In case you missed it here is a link to download RB 5 Beta for Mac:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n3d0j9...ac+%281%29.zip
    Last edited by Redlight; 07-11-2017 at 08:53 AM.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

I am really loving the updated look. I also like that a lot of the features I was used to using in Traktor have been brought into the Rekordbox platform. The midi mapping has expanded greatly. We still don't have modifiers, but there are ways around that. :-p
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

I am on the fence concerning the new look. It is a little dark for me but overall it looks good. I wish the UI was a little more customizable but with the rate of updates coming for RB maybe it is just around the corner.

I imported a few tracks the other day and while adjusting the grid it renamed my tack with the information of the track below it in the playlist. After correcting the information it did the same thing to the next track. Rebooted and haven't been able to reproduce the issue. Also, a few times sync just stopped working. Not a big deal really but there are some bugs which is to be expected with a beta release. Im excited to see what comes next.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

Tech Convert

I've just started using Rekordbox but there is NO EXPORT BUTTON visible and I just cannot find any information online, I have version 5.0.3.

This is so frustrating and I can't find the information in the manual either. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Right click on the playlist, choose export, choose thumb drive.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Convert

Thx...that works

BTW....it's not easy to find the info in the manual if the right term is not used.
    Last edited by G-Master; 12-10-2017 at 05:40 AM.

Tech Convert

Does anyone have a list (or a link with an overview) with audio format types that can be used on the various Pioneer players/controllers? And....the same question for the amount of hot cues and loops (it used to be 3 but I've read it can go up to 8)?

Much appreciated
    Last edited by G-Master; 12-10-2017 at 05:42 AM.