Rekordbox 5 Beta

Default Rekordbox 5 Beta

Wanted to try the RB Beta out but Pioneer capped the number of downloads. After a little searching I found a mirror. In case you missed it here is a link to download RB 5 Beta for Mac:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/n3d0j9...ac+%281%29.zip
    Last edited by Redlight; 07-11-2017 at 08:53 AM.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer

I am really loving the updated look. I also like that a lot of the features I was used to using in Traktor have been brought into the Rekordbox platform. The midi mapping has expanded greatly. We still don't have modifiers, but there are ways around that. :-p
    - Equipment - Audio Technica ATLP1240's, Allen & Heath DB4, RekordBoxDJ
    - DAW - Cubase 9 Pro, FL Studio

I am on the fence concerning the new look. It is a little dark for me but overall it looks good. I wish the UI was a little more customizable but with the rate of updates coming for RB maybe it is just around the corner.

I imported a few tracks the other day and while adjusting the grid it renamed my tack with the information of the track below it in the playlist. After correcting the information it did the same thing to the next track. Rebooted and haven't been able to reproduce the issue. Also, a few times sync just stopped working. Not a big deal really but there are some bugs which is to be expected with a beta release. Im excited to see what comes next.
    Technics 1210 MKII (x2) ~ Pioneer DDJ-RX ~ Allen & Heath Xone 2:02 ~ Traktor Pro 2 ~ Rekordbox DJ ~ Novation Dicer