Wego4 + Djay2 IOS

Default Wego4 + Djay2 IOS

I've just bought a Pioneer Wego4 solely so I can mix tracks off Spotify using Djay 2 my iPad. I have a Traktor Z1 and Traktor DJ which I actually much prefer, but I'm playing at a friends 80s and 90s themed party so bound to be inundated with requests for music that I don't have (and probably don't wish to have either!).

Could anyone tell me if there is a way to control the FX parameters using the controller? I know it has buttons to start the FX but actually controlling them seems impossible unless you use the touch screen which is a bit clunky. Is this a possibility of I upgrade to Djay Pro?

Also it would be good to control the High Mid and Low rather than just High and Low EQs.

Any tips???

Thanks

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by the mongrel View Post
    Could anyone tell me if there is a way to control the FX parameters using the controller? I know it has buttons to start the FX but actually controlling them seems impossible unless you use the touch screen which is a bit clunky. Is this a possibility of I upgrade to Djay Pro?
    1. Download the DJay Pro Demo.
    2. Remap as you see fit (30 min per session limitation on trial version FYI)
    3. Export Your mapping
    4. Transfer the mapping to the Djay App using Itunes document sharing.

Job Done.

Edit: You may need to remove the mapping from the app before you transfer the new one in the case there is a factory pre-loaded mapping which requires you to:

1. delete the app from the ipad
    2. downloading the app in Itunes
    3. Locate the app (itunes music > Mobile applications > App name)
    4. Rename the file extension from .ipa to .zip
    5. Extract the contents
    6. Delete the Wego Mapping
    7. Rezip and change filename back to .ipa
    8. Sync the app with the ipad
    9. Load your new mapping using iTunes Document sharing.
    Last edited by deevey; 07-17-2017 at 10:09 AM.