Komplete Audio 6 with Traktor
    Tech Wizard

Default Komplete Audio 6 with Traktor

Hello everybody, i want 3 decks audio to the mixer through the komplete audio 6, when i connect it and choose the external mixing mode it gives me 3 options: Main output (L&R), Output 3 L, Output 4 R, S/PDIF Output L & S/PDIF Output R. is the two S/PDIF the digital in & out on the komplete 6? if yes, its 1 out and 1 in so how both will be outputs?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

You'd need something like this. While SPDIF shares the same connector shape as RCA you need to convert that to analog, once you do so you'll get a stereo output from a single SPDIF Out.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    You'd need something like this. While SPDIF shares the same connector shape as RCA you need to convert that to analog, once you do so you'll get a stereo output from a single SPDIF Out.

I have a digital inputs on the mixer (DJM 800). regarding the quality of the mix, is it okay to have 2 analog channels and 1 digital channel?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Errefae View Post
    I have a digital inputs on the mixer (DJM 800). regarding the quality of the mix, is it okay to have 2 analog channels and 1 digital channel?
    I wouldn't worry too much about it, because finally everything probably goes through the same DJM 800 Output anyway. So I'd say the quality of the audio source or files is more important, in general.

But simply try it out and hear for yourself
    Last edited by solger; 08-07-2017 at 06:18 AM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

You should be fine but like solger said, let your ears decide.