Rane 72 Mixer - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Rane 72 Mixer

  1. #21
    Tech Guru SlayForMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    If they did the utility right, session in/out should allow for use as send/return.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

  2. #22
    Tech Guru the_bastet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    2,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    If they did the utility right, session in/out should allow for use as send/return.
    What if you want to use the session in and out for what they were designed for (daisy chaining mixers) and the send-return at the same time?
    - Equipment - Audio Technica ATLP1240's, Allen & Heath DB4, RekordBoxDJ
    - DAW - Cubase 9 Pro, FL Studio

  3. #23
    Tech Guru farhanashraf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    1,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Looks fake but maybe some truth:

    what bout all the CVs i bought? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    iatf = in after the farhanashraf
    Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    its ibtf! iatf is too easy to get!
    who we r
    what we have done

  4. #24
    Tech Guru SlayForMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    What if you want to use the session in and out for what they were designed for (daisy chaining mixers) and the send-return at the same time?
    Then set your 72 as the first mixer in the chain and use TS-RCA cables to connect it into the next mixer's input for further daisy-chaining.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    If they did the utility right, session in/out should allow for use as send/return.
    Won't be able to record and use ext fx.

  6. #26
    Tech Guru SlayForMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by electroshock View Post
    Won't be able to record and use ext fx.
    Unless you connect a laptop/netbook via one of the usb interfaces which is anyway, the primary way to record your mix.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

  7. #27
    Tech Guru the_bastet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    2,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Then set your 72 as the first mixer in the chain and use TS-RCA cables to connect it into the next mixer's input for further daisy-chaining.
    WHat if all dj's in the chain are using external FX?
    - Equipment - Audio Technica ATLP1240's, Allen & Heath DB4, RekordBoxDJ
    - DAW - Cubase 9 Pro, FL Studio

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Unless you connect a laptop/netbook via one of the usb interfaces which is anyway, the primary way to record your mix.
    Not always.

  9. #29
    Tech Guru SlayForMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    WHat if all dj's in the chain are using external FX?
    Then bitchslap them for using the same mixer as you, bastards.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

  10. #30
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    222

    Default

    So will NI ever come out with another mixer? Seems like its been a while, and although the Z2 is awesome it leaves a man wanting.
    For all my VCI-100 lovers view my step by step guide to moding your very own VCI-100 Arcade edition
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=56270

    Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    Want to get better? Two words... jesus pose. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •