Rane 72 Mixer - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rane 72 Mixer

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ErikMinekus View Post
    So those are some kind of hybrid controllers.

so it's real?
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

I hope they decide to recess that power plug or USB port. Otherwise they are gona excommunicate every house DJ that wiould ever wanna pick them up. Otherwise, I dig them. As a non vinyl controller, though, it had better have a pretty low pricepoint. Otherwise it will price itself out of existance. Unless the mixer will have serato built in, that is.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

If it's on the internet, it must be true.
    A.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 Technics SL1200, 1 Technics SL1210, Denon DN-X1700, Traktor Kontrol X1, TSP 2.11.2
    Soundcloud Mixcloud

If it's real I'm kinda dissapointed.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    If it's real I'm kinda dissapointed.
    How come? The 12s are definitely aimed at hip hop DJs, I wonder if they could of made it more modular/transferable between landscape/portrait. I kind of like the simplicity of the device, the way it can be used with more than one deck, plus if it is built like a tank, it could be a real contender to turntable/time code and CDJ users.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ekwipt View Post
    How come? The 12s are definitely aimed at hip hop DJs, I wonder if they could of made it more modular/transferable between landscape/portrait. I kind of like the simplicity of the device, the way it can be used with more than one deck, plus if it is built like a tank, it could be a real contender to turntable/time code and CDJ users.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Unless there is a laser pickup so that it could still be used with vinyl, the majority of scratch dj's will need to switch out turntables and these things constantly, rendering them useless.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Guru

Aren't most of the scratch DJs using Serato now, that's kind of the point? I don't get why they're branding it with Serato, you'd think they could keep the branding off and pair it with Traktor as well?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast