Controls Initializing on Traktor Startup

Default Controls Initializing on Traktor Startup

So, I have the following problem: My midi controller usually has its faders set to 0, I generally do this for travel reasons. Traktor, being the piece of whatever we love it for, has its software-faders set to 127/maximum value on startup. This means, when I look at my physical faders after Traktor has finished starting and think that the track is at volume 0, it's actually volume 127, which is super annoying when your Traktor layout usually does not have the mixer section showing.

After moving the faders once the issue is resolved.

I remember reading the following line in a mapping update some time ago:
    - The Faders of the Mixer initialize automatically when Traktor is started up.
    From this mapping: https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1336

Is there a way to "force" Traktor to get every Midi value on every controller in startup, so the software matches the hardware?

Do any of you guys have an Idea on how to do that? Thank you so much in advance!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Not true with MIDI mapping - that is known behavior of HID (native mapping of NI controllers only).

It could be done with some MIDI routing trickery but since you would be using "ALL PORT" setting your traktor settings might break. I'd not recommend doing this.

This is the biggest non-problem I've ever heard.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    It could be for people who are coming from the native map experience. I already tried to create a MIDI mapping that does it automatically (just like HID) but Traktor didn't like that as I could break TraktorSettings.tsi file. (resulting in crashes and latency issues)

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Sure, I'm totally overreacting on this. It's just a problem i thought would be easily fixed with like some setting I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    It could be for people who are coming from the native map experience. I already tried to create a MIDI mapping that does it automatically (just like HID) but Traktor didn't like that as I could break TraktorSettings.tsi file. (resulting in crashes and latency issues)
    I am mapping two Novation Controllers, a old Launchpad and the Launch Control XL. Am I missing something?

Is there like a guide on using your ALL PORTS method? Sound quite interesting..

Thanks to both of you