Traktor S4 MK1 hot cue buttons (1-8) not working

Default Traktor S4 MK1 hot cue buttons (1-8) not working

Hi, I'm using the beaubryte mapping so I have 8 hot cues buttons.
    During the middle of my set, the buttons on the right side of the S4 stopped working. The virtual hot cues on traktor works fine. Everything else works fine, I could use the left side of the S4 just fine.
    After awhile, the physical buttons worked again. This was during the set, so I didn't mess with any settings.

Anybody have any idea what might have caused it?

did you press shift + move/loop knob or shift + loop In/out button? i think i remember that one of these activates slice/freeze mode which uses the hotcue/sample buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulherokhh View Post
    did you press shift + move/loop knob or shift + loop In/out button? i think i remember that one of these activates slice/freeze mode which uses the hotcue/sample buttons.
    Yeah I do use that function! How can I check if it's activated/how do I turn it off?
    When my hotcues and sample buttons were not working, there was still audio playing so the delay effect was not present

There should be LED's blinking, the Loop In/Out LED's or the Fader Reset Button LED's. They only blink if at least one of the decks is playing.
    I didn*t mean the EchoFreeze FX, but the Freeze/Slice Function.
    There is even a mention that it CAN happen that the HotCues stop working because you are in Freeze/Slice Mode without any visual cue.
    Check this out:
    Freeze Mode Help.jpg