Behringer CMD MM1 + 2 x PL-1 (Mappings and PL-1 problem)
    Tech Convert

Default Behringer CMD MM1 + 2 x PL-1 (Mappings and PL-1 problem)

Hello. Sorry for my english ))
    I have CMD MM1 + 2 x PL-1.
    I try to set up Traktor with TWO PL-1 and I have a problem. Traktor always sees only one PL-1. If I connect oly one PL-1 and upload tsi from off site all good. Then I connecting second device and upoloading tsi for him all seems good, but after reboot of Traktor only one device is working.
    My spec:
    OSX El Capitan
    Dell Latitude E6530*i7-3740QM*10GB*HD4000+NVS5200M*BCM94352HMB*Huawei_EM7 70_WWAN*IDT92HD93BXX*Intel_82579LM
    Sound:
    Scarlett 8i6

If some one have mappings for Behringer CMD MM1 + 2 x PL-1 (full setup or parts) feel free to upload or give me a link pls .
    Where I can read descriptions of mappings?
    Last edited by Olecko; 08-19-2017 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Adding info

Tech Guru

You need to change the MIDI channel for one of the PL-1s. By default they all send the same messaging. You can do this by either using the CHANNEL CHANGER SOFTWARE from Behringer, or send one of the PL-1s the following SYSEX message - F0 7F 00 03 01 F7

Other things to try...
    (1) Make sure that you've selected the IN PORT and OUT PORT correctly for both PL-1s.
    (2) Rename one of the PL-1 TSIs and try that.

Ensure both mappings have seperate names and change the channel of on e of the PL1's. I had the same exact issue.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Convert

1 PL is on HH0 group (1-4)
    2 PL is on HH1 group (5-8)
    As U can see I have separated names and mappings, but after restart traktor only 1 PL is working.
    Midi activity led is blinkin when i press buttons on 2 PL, but nothing happens in traktor.
    the_bastet, Do U have mappings? Can U upload them for me?
    Screenshots http://imgur.com/a/iV3pC
    Last edited by Olecko; 08-23-2017 at 10:53 AM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    (1) Make sure that you've selected the IN PORT and OUT PORT correctly for both PL-1s.
    It's probably just this^

Tech Convert

I select correct in and out, but after Traktor reluanch only one is working. I figured out that i need to select this one more time. And now I have situation - before I start to play I am always must select this in's and out's. WTF? Traktor forgets which PL1 belongs to which TSI setting. How I can repair this?

Tech Convert

I came to club and, wait, I must select IN and OUT! WTF!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Did you swap the usb ports? If so be sure to connect your PL1's to the same ports every time.

This seems to be a general issue with midi controllers - not just PL1.

Tech Convert

I am using hub on MM1. Left Pl is connected to left usb and right to right. I swapped them left-right and right left. With no result. I thing this is Traktor problem. I try to update him from 2.9.0 to 2.11.0.