Traktor loops mapping leds on numark party mix

Default Traktor loops mapping leds on numark party mix

What is the best way to map loops to the 4 pad in traktor on the numark party mix? I have a dilemma choosing between making a loop size select + set on the 4, 8, 16, 32 pads or making the loop size adjustable selector. I have done both using a shift key to make it dual layer but the problem I have is making the led's to work. On the layer which have the loops programmable I have the leds working correctly but when I make the leds on the other layer they are interfering with one another.

Thanks

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

The best way is what ever works for you mate

You said about LED conflicts. Do you mind attaching your TSI in the reply? Just to check if the problem could be with your modifier setup

I got it figured out. All I needed to make is to set the modifier to m3 v0 to the other map. But to me it seems like too much complications t have the instant loops selector and the adjustable loops as well. I think I shall make the adjustable loop and add in and out only use it with shift. What do you think? I was using multiple tsi maps for everything seperate like the loops and effects, even the mixer and decks. I think it's better this way to use modifiers. My controller is numark party mix and it have one button do three multiple things like cues, loops, sampler and effects. Have I done it right to map it with modifier 2 for example values 1-4. But with this setup it takes a modifier already, Then I'm left with only one.
    Last edited by Naughtvboy; 08-21-2017 at 11:46 PM.