Virtual dj8 connected to mixer but tracks are playing out of different speakers.

Default Virtual dj8 connected to mixer but tracks are playing out of different speakers.

My laptop is connected to - https://www.djkit.com/citronic/citro...-dj-mixer.html - via aux to rca. White rca is in line 1, red rca is in line 2. Then there's the other rca going into output which goes to my stereo and speakers.

The settings in virtual dj are:
    Output - external mixer
    Card - stereo to mono splitter
    and outputs looks like:
    deck 1 - realtek audio - chan 1 (mono)
    deck 2 - realtek audio - chan 2 (mono)

This was the only way I could get both decks to work on each side of the mixer but for some reason it plays one deck out of the left speaker only and one deck out of the right speaker only.

Is there a way of correcting this without using more wires?

Hopefully this is quite an easy thing to sort out, cheers

Yeah, but you need a cable that will split your mono signal into 2 mono RCA's. Easiest solution is something like this, a double female RCA adapter and a RCA Y splitter cable that has all male plugs. Of course, if you can find the female to 2 male RCA cable even better but they are rare.

A proper 2 deck output soundcard (and a non-pirated software) is something you should get as a priority if you decide to continue DJing
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2