Hi I have a numark party mix controller. This controller have 4 pads and a pad butto - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtvboy View Post
    Ill upload later this afternoon. I have a map separately for everything like decks effects and loops. I have around 9 maps because I made deck a anf b separately. Because of this traktor lags a bit. I dont know how others make maps professionally.
    It all comes down to how many modifiers you have to spend for your entire mapping. If you don't need more than 16 than you are good with only two mapping devices (8 mods per each device is available)

You can use software such as CMDR (Windows) or Xtreme Mappings (OS X) to easily merge your devices in to only one or a few more mapping devices. Again, it all depends on how many modifiers are involved.

Just to mention why does the mappings for traktor 2 does not work on traktor 1. I have a netbook with windows xp. And am mapping with traktor 1. Because it is a slow cpu pc and traktor 2 does not even run.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtvboy View Post
    Just to mention why does the mappings for traktor 2 does not work on traktor 1. I have a netbook with windows xp. And am mapping with traktor 1. Because it is a slow cpu pc and traktor 2 does not even run.
    That's mainly because NI has remained or moved commands from one group to the other. However about 80% of commands from TP1 will work in TP2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12