Mapping LED on Denon MC7000 platters
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default Mapping LED on Denon MC7000 platters

    Has anybody mapped the LED's on the Denon MC7000 platters to act like serato version? If so, could they explain to me how to do it please.

  2. #2
    Tech Guru SlayForMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Not possible from what I understand. Traktor doesn't have LED out midi commands for track position, the only way to have it is in HID mode (NI hardcodes the commands for LEDs into Traktor code) or when a controller does it on it's own (Pioneer controllers like the SX have it in midi mode).
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

  3. #3
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    7,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Not possible from what I understand. Traktor doesn't have LED out midi commands for track position, the only way to have it is in HID mode (NI hardcodes the commands for LEDs into Traktor code) or when a controller does it on it's own (Pioneer controllers like the SX have it in midi mode).
    I think I made this mapping before to somebody on this forum but it was other controller. It involves the Beat Phase command output when scratching and then the Seek Position if not scratching.

  4. #4
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    177

    Default heres the command for JOG LED for MC7000

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I think I made this mapping before to somebody on this forum but it was other controller. It involves the Beat Phase command output when scratching and then the Seek Position if not scratching.
    This vid shows the mapping specs so the Jog LED works as it should.




  5. #5
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    MIDI
    Posts
    7,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thictool View Post
    This vid shows the mapping specs so the Jog LED works as it should.



    Shouldn't be that one full rotation represent four beats and not just one?

  6. #6
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Shouldn't be that one full rotation represent four beats and not just one?
    Yes absolutely !!! Do you know how to make this happen? Jog leds move too fast, would love to slow it down

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •