vstimidi F1 (Traktor Mapping) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    The tape delay fader seems to be working fine at my end. Maybe it is the fader itself bleeding out? Did you try to remap it to some other knob/rotary on F1?

I am going to change the mapping so the effect switches on by first 2 or 3 values. That should do the job.
    I changed this line from M6 := 1 to M6 := 0. Now all is working fine.

F1c.jpg

It was a typo, wasn't it?

Edit: I will pack this mapping at my next gig. super cool.
    Last edited by Sulherokhh; 10-24-2017 at 05:16 PM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sulherokhh View Post
    I changed this line from M6 := 1 to M6 := 0. Now all is working fine.

F1c.jpg

It was a typo, wasn't it?

Edit: I will pack this mapping at my next gig. super cool.
    Everything went alright?

I can tell you next sunday...

I had no problems at all, although it turned out to be a much shorter gig than i expected. There wasn't much of a crowd to disappoint at the end of the final shift so i had no qualms going crazy with the FX. I'll be switching some of the FX of the triple layer from one layer to another for comfort, keeping the same pad. Will lessen the # of switches i need to do.
    Great job.

Hi stewe,

I found another pretty inconsequential oversight. I thought you might like to know:

vstmidiBug.jpg

Thanks, you are the man! I will look in to fixing that and Tape Delay too!

Updated!

vstimidi F1 0.1.2

Thanks again for your time and awesome feedback Sul. I didn't get time to test the mapping very much (because I'm always working on some new mappings and this one was meant for my backup controller anyways) so it's great to know that the mapping is properly tested now.

Hopefully NI will fix the midi mode LED feedback issue anytimes soon... because my F1 and JAM are practically useless to me right now...

You are welcome. You shouldn't be surprised really, what goes around comes around and you are just as decent as can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Hopefully NI will fix the midi mode LED feedback issue anytimes soon... because my F1 and JAM are practically useless to me right now...
    Christmas 2018 sounds about right for the next really useful update from NI. Unless they stop throwing new equipment at us. ^^

Perfomance Report: Bug Free so far. Had both very relaxed and extremely hectic gigs. if you don't switch pages often, the presets are easy to find. Been using the faders primarily for buildup. And the Filter Knobs for FX4 Kontrols (switched the units around a bit and seperated FX4 Channel Insert from the bulk assignment to 4 buttons via Browse-as-shift.
    I am slowly finding use for some of the more hidden presets (pages 2 and 3, hehe ).

The only thing where i tested only for bugs is the step sequencer. I guess i have to find the time to put the samples together. Still, i'd rather use the akai apc mini i mapped for a friend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast