Traktor Kontrol Z2 with Serato SL3, need set up help
    Tech Student

Post Traktor Kontrol Z2 with Serato SL3, need set up help

Hello My Name is Luis,

I have been trying to map Z2 to work with serato SL3, but unsuccessful. Ican hook it all up and get the fader to work with the turntables but controls are all nonfuntional. Help........

I need mapping help....

Thanks,
    ASAP
    Luis

i guess im wondering why you wouldnt use traktor , especially with z2? once you get a grip on traktors powerful tools and features, its a way better software IMHO. the side by side wave forms is about the only thing serato does better, and looking at wave forms is a crutch to using your ears anyway so....

WHY?
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Enter midi mode in serato. Click on the control you wish to map, now move or push the button,knob, or encoder on the mixer you wish to have it mapped to.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6