Why does no one make MidiFighter 3D soundpacks anymore?
    Tech Student

Default Why does no one make MidiFighter 3D soundpacks anymore?

I just got into finger drumming. I have a midifighter 3D. I am trying to find lots of different soundpacks to try to get experience. However, everything on the mappings portion of the djtt website is old! Not that the soundpacks I found were not awesome (they were) but the most recent one was three months ago, and the first page stretches back two years! I searched the correct product, and looked at all softwares (although I use ableton live) and it just seems that people stopped making them! Everything is from years back, even on youtube.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Do people post them elsewhere now? Is the midifighter 3d out of favor, does everyone use something else now? Did the mappings craze die out or something? Hopefully someone who has been doing this for a couple years can give me a history lesson on the trends and interests of the finger drumming community over the last decade.

Default Check out youtube and reddit made for finger drumming

Quote Originally Posted by kubakale View Post
    I just got into finger drumming. I have a midifighter 3D. I am trying to find lots of different soundpacks to try to get experience. However, everything on the mappings portion of the djtt website is old! Not that the soundpacks I found were not awesome (they were) but the most recent one was three months ago, and the first page stretches back two years! I searched the correct product, and looked at all softwares (although I use ableton live) and it just seems that people stopped making them! Everything is from years back, even on youtube.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Do people post them elsewhere now? Is the midifighter 3d out of favor, does everyone use something else now? Did the mappings craze die out or something? Hopefully someone who has been doing this for a couple years can give me a history lesson on the trends and interests of the finger drumming community over the last decade.
    What i think you should do and what i have done is check youtube and reddit for soundpacks, also people could be making them and it may take a while to finish them but on the other side you can make them your self :P , anyways if you need some samples just hit me up ill help you out