Hey all, so I am looking for some guidance on what gear would be best to purchase for my weekly residency.

The club I play at originally had a Pioneer DJM-S9 and two CDJ's. On the S9 i hooked the mixer up to my macbook directly into the left usb and linked the two CDJ's through HID mode via a powered USB hub to the right usb port.

I personally enjoyed having the performance pads to launch samples, hot cues, beat rolls, slicer function, and all the bells and whistles that directly integrate with Serato on the DJM-S9.

The club I play at and some other spots I play at recently upgraded to the the DJM-900NXS2. So while I still hook up my Macbook/Serato to the DJM-900NXS2 and CDJ's via HID, I lost the convenience of having the pad set up that I was accustomed to via the DJM-S9.

Right now I can still get through my sets by just using my trackpad for loops, and using the touchscreen loop functions on the CDJs, but I am looking to get some gear to mimic the ease of the performance pads of the DJM-S9.
Some of my friends use Dicers and are pushing me in that direction, and I have used them before, but after looking at the specs of the Pioneer SP1, it seems that it would be most similar to the functions of the S9.
I have a few questions about the SP1 that I would like to get some input on, and also maybe weigh some of the pros and cons of the dicers vs the sp1 set up.

I've never seen or ran an SP1 setup before so my main question would be will the SP1 work in my current configuration? Basically I plug the DJM-900NXS2 directly into the left port of my mac standalone, then the two CDJ's into the right port via a powered USB hub. Would adding the SP1 and having 3 total devices (CDJ L,R, & SP1) cause any usb buffer issues? I don't foresee that it would, just don't want to overload the usb bus, and would like to make sure.

Also, would I be able to launch the Serato effects from the SP1? Right now I just use pioneer effects that the DJM-900NXS2 has built into the mixer. Whats weird is that even on the S9 when I would try to run Serato effects, there would be a slight delay and just sounded weird for some reason. So I am accustomed to the Pioneer effects, just am curious to know if I would be able to run the Serato effects through the SP1 with no issues.

I guess the Dicers do the same type of thing as the SP1 as far as hot cues, loops, and beat rolls that the SP1 does, but it does not have the effect control knobs on it. So my thinking is that why not just get the hardware that does essentially the same thing, but has a few more features (effects knobs, sync control, etc.)

The main drawback I can see about the SP1 though is the size of the hardware. The dicers are very compact and wouldn't require an extra stand in the booth which is kind of nice. It seems kind of nerve wracking having another stand with connected hardware in an already cramped booth that could get in the way/knocked over etc.
I really just need to know if the SP1 will work reliably in the current configuration that I play on (DJM-900NXS2 connected standalone on the left USB port and CDJ 1, CDJ2, &SP1 on the same hub connected via HID mode on the right usb port).

IDK I could see myself using either one, but I just figured I'd reach out and get you guys opinions on each piece of hardware before I make a purchasing decision