Roland DJ-808 Traktor mapping - Questions (before I start mapping) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Dj 808

Have you managed to map the DJ808 yet? Desperate for it at the moment

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by iSayso View Post
    Have you managed to map the DJ808 yet? Desperate for it at the moment
    Shouldn't be too hard to map it. I mapped it to rekordbox. Emulating the DDJ-SZ because the DJ-808 is the most similar to it, i think they share the same jog hardware/firmware. The main thing that is not working is the color fx and vu meters because of the audio routing. That shouldn't be that much of an issue with traktor because of the additional flexibility and options. However in order to hear the drum machine it must also be routed to master in software i think. Also 2 deck mode is not working correctly. Mapping the performance pads and dj-808 exclusive features requires the most time. You will need to send a sysex message to the controller to enable certain midi functions.

Tech Student

Please, someone created the traktor mapping for roland dj 808?who can share it? thanks

Default Roland Dj 808 Traktor Mapping

Hi, I’m wondering if it’s possible if one of you guys can share with us an exported TSI mapping of the Roland DJ 808 since you’se did it already. I would really appreciate your help, it will be a definite life and time-saver!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234