Installed mini Innofader on my PT01, wondering if I should have gotten a mix fader?

Default Installed mini Innofader on my PT01, wondering if I should have gotten a mix fader?

i can't seem to find any reviews or opinions comparing the two.

the mixfader just seems to have a lot options when it comes to different setups and using DVS. also the Innofader seems like a pain to calibrate and play around with the cutoff curves.

if i keep the Inno I'll more than likely get the Innojuster, which is almost half of just buying a mixfader. just seems like you can do a lot more with the mixfader.

anyone have an opinion for the greenhorn?

thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by kleerkoat View Post
    i can't seem to find any reviews or opinions comparing the two.

the mixfader just seems to have a lot options when it comes to different setups and using DVS. also the Innofader seems like a pain to calibrate and play around with the cutoff curves.

if i keep the Inno I'll more than likely get the Innojuster, which is almost half of just buying a mixfader. just seems like you can do a lot more with the mixfader.

anyone have an opinion for the greenhorn?

thanks in advance.
    After playing with both, I prefer the feel of the innofader mini to the mixfader. It is really all personal preference, tho. Both faders have great reputations.

Find someone else who has the mixfader and give it a go.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

thanks for the reply.

ok. got the mixfader, it’s quality, but damn, it is kind of a pain having to hook up everything. i want the best most basic setup possible. the less wires the better. especially since i got the sound plate on order having the innofader makes a lot more sense i think.

i’m gonna return the mixfader and reorder the innofader again with the innojuster. i liked it from the start, except for the calibration of the cutoffs.

thanks again.
    Last edited by kleerkoat; 10-04-2017 at 09:03 PM.