Midifighter 3D & Rekordbox

Default Midifighter 3D & Rekordbox

Hi Guys

Question for all, been messing around with rekordbox 5 at the moment and was wondering if its possible to map the features to my midi fighter 3D the hot cue and pad efx loops and slicer, question is if it was possible would i use it in traktor mode standard or remix mode..also is the utility still the 2.63 i see there is an update when i open the utilty but says for 64 button intergration i did that update but then my mac kept going to white screen and restarting so i re-instaled and now click no to the update.

Any help in this would be appreciated as a search on google brings nothing up about rekord box and midifighter.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by DarioDeLima View Post
    Hi Guys

Question for all, been messing around with rekordbox 5 at the moment and was wondering if its possible to map the features to my midi fighter 3D the hot cue and pad efx loops and slicer, question is if it was possible would i use it in traktor mode standard or remix mode..also is the utility still the 2.63 i see there is an update when i open the utilty but says for 64 button intergration i did that update but then my mac kept going to white screen and restarting so i re-instaled and now click no to the update.

Any help in this would be appreciated as a search on google brings nothing up about rekord box and midifighter.

Thanks in advance.
    Hey all incase anyone wanted in on this we actually got somewhere via another thread, so i will put a link to it after this message, and let you know.. we ended up with a decent mapping where Padi has posted one up and i will post the other on the weekend incase anyone else is looking to map there midifighter to rekordbox, let it be known that its a rather simple mapping to be used in conjunction when using rekordbox with cdj;s as opposed to using a controller. thanks to padi_04 for helping me out on this.
    Thanks

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=91672