Possible Conflict Denon MC7000 and CDJ 900 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

CDJ's are not Nexus... surprise surprise they were a really good price and then a week later the NXS came out LOL. I have double checked the firmware and they are definitely running the latest. I have emailed Pioneer to ask about a possible conflict on USB3.

USB drivers are up to date and I am fairly sure the BIOS is too but will double check the BIOS.
    Haven't tried the CDJ's outside HID mode yet but will try that too.

Thanks for all your help to date and apologies for my weird theories and obvious comments... Man enough to admit when I am wrong.

You could also try to isolate mappings by selecting appropriate in/out ports to insure nothing is conflicting and of course - definitely try using a different laptop to check if it something like the USB ports on your laptop.

Running CDJ900 as midi controllers is a workaround...you would loose some jogwheel response, library display and small waveform on them but everything else is pretty much the same (or how you map it).
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Tech Wizard

I have tried on the old laptop and it all seems to work fine. I couldn't find any mention of others having problems with the CDJ900's and USB 3 so did a good check through all my settings etc on the old laptop.
    As I use i-tunes for my music management, I checked it. There were a few differences around the "itunes looking for cover art" and the "keep organised". I have adjusted those to be the same as the old laptop and will see if this whole mess was caused by a few checkboxes I overlooked.
    Thanks for your help @SlayForMoney

That's the curse and advantage of Windows laptops - there are thousands of combinations of chipsets/hardware so you can have 0% problems with one and strange issues with another - but there is always something you can do to solve it (if you can troubleshoot it), sometimes a downgrade of specific drivers for USB chipsets helps.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Have you checked the bandwidth usage of the USB bus? You may be exceeding it.

How old is your laptop?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12