How to replace tact-switch under a button for Denon DJ SC-2000? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Thanks.

This model seems to fit the tehnical specs and has half a milion cycles durability
    http://www.alps.com/prod/info/E/HTML...KHHBWA010.html
    Nice find!
    After googling that part, I can buy them for €0,21 each here... Instead of 4€
    I think, after cutting the pins/legs to mimick the original, this should indeed do the trick.
    Let me know how it worked out for you.
    Current DJ Gear: Kontrol S8 | Denon DN-SC2000 | V-Moda XS / Logitech Z5500
    Past:
    Numark 4TRAK / Kontrol X1 + Z1 + F1 / Novation Twitch / Denon MC3000
    Reloop Jockey 3 Remix / M-Audio Xponent / V-Moda Crossfade LP

Default Hello

Quote Originally Posted by SlayForMoney View Post
    Thanks.

This model seems to fit the tehnical specs and has half a milion cycles durability
    http://www.alps.com/prod/info/E/HTML...KHHBWA010.html
    Have you tried them???

Yes, works.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

This is perfect for future as I have just got a set . So far so good one little thing I need help with if you could give me any pointers please bas curtiz
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=96232
    Thank you for your hard work👍👍

I tried fixing my play and cue buttons this way. The play button went quite oké, but I think I screwed up when trying to replace the cue button. When removing the original tact switches, the metal square connections which are part of the circuit board came loose together with the switch itself. In the case of the play button only one of the four squares got loose when removing the switch. When removing the old cue switch, 3 of the 4 metal connectors came loose. Somehow I managed to fix the connection of the new play button switch. The 3 connections of the cue button seem to be impossible to connect back to the circuitboard.

For people who want to try to fix these tact switches, please be aware of this issue. I was very careful when removing the original ones. This procedure is a lot easier to perform on for example CDJ's which have the pins of the tact switches go through the circuit board instead of connected on top of the board.

How did you guys manage to replace the switches without this happening? Do you have any ideas on how I can fix this problem with the cue button?

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12