Default Remix Deck Mapping loop/off button inconsistent

Default Default Remix Deck Mapping loop/off button inconsistent

Hey Guys,

I've had my midi fighter spectra for ages, but just recently really wanted to use it with the remix decks.

I've loaded the default mapping for the remix decks onto it, and have been successful with everything except for turning off loops with the left side button combo. It works 70 percent of the time, but feels super clunky.

Is there a way to fix this, or conversely set it so that the button works in an on/off mode, like you can set it in ableton?

Driving me crazy cuz i'm so close

Any help appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by haxx View Post
    Hey Guys,

I've had my midi fighter spectra for ages, but just recently really wanted to use it with the remix decks.

I've loaded the default mapping for the remix decks onto it, and have been successful with everything except for turning off loops with the left side button combo. It works 70 percent of the time, but feels super clunky.

Is there a way to fix this, or conversely set it so that the button works in an on/off mode, like you can set it in ableton?

Driving me crazy cuz i'm so close

Any help appreciated!
    Just following this up, i successfully loaded this mapping (https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1681) and the 'stop clip' button works flawlessly. So I'm assuming there's something wrong with the default remix midi map, if anyone could point me in the right direction to change it I would be massively appreciated (as it has way better features for what I need)