SJ's setup
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: SJ's setup

  1. #1

    Default SJ's setup

    Hi yall,

    I'm currently running with the following gear:

    Xone PX5 Mixer
    Pair of Kontrol D2s
    Pair of Numark TT500s
    AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones
    Pair of Pioneer S-DJ08s

    IMG_20171026_090239_1.jpg

  2. #2
    Tech Guru SlayForMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    1,610

    Default

    Custom made woodwork?

    PS your join date + post count
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

  3. #3

    Default

    Yeah I made the table. Finally got around to tidying up the cables and thought"where can I post this, oh I think I have a djtechtools account!"

  4. #4
    Moderator keithace's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,883

    Default

    how areyou liking that PX5? I am on the fence...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

  5. #5

    Default

    I enjoy it. I was really hanging out for a 4 channel solution from NI but alas they haven't come to the party, I can't believe there isn't enough demand for it. I would really like independent filters on each channel but tbf VCF is very nice. I got the PX5 for a good price and def won't be upgrading for at least 4-5 years. Hope that helps.

  6. #6

    Default

    Did you make the speaker stands as well? I'm curious what material the tubes are, and how they are connected to the boards, as I'm looking for something similar for my monitors.

  7. #7
    Tech Guru happydan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn.jenkin View Post
    I enjoy it. I was really hanging out for a 4 channel solution from NI but alas they haven't come to the party, I can't believe there isn't enough demand for it. I would really like independent filters on each channel but tbf VCF is very nice. I got the PX5 for a good price and def won't be upgrading for at least 4-5 years. Hope that helps.
    The mixer should last way longer than that! My 62 is 15 years old and still going (though got sent back to A&H for a refurb recently).
    A&H Xone:62 | 2 x NI Kontrol X1 MK2 | 2 x 1210s | TSP2 | Audio 10 | Apple Macbook Pro 13 inch | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Ableton Push
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    The mixer should last way longer than that! My 62 is 15 years old and still going (though got sent back to A&H for a refurb recently).
    Of course it will last longer than that, I just assume there will be something else on the market that takes my fancy

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikMinekus View Post
    Did you make the speaker stands as well? I'm curious what material the tubes are, and how they are connected to the boards, as I'm looking for something similar for my monitors.
    Yeah I made the stands too. PVC pipe filled with builders sand. Threaded rod pinning it together.
    http://www.instructables.com/id/PVC-...nds-for-Cheap/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •