Remapping LED output in Serato DJ

Default Remapping LED output in Serato DJ

Hello!
    Does anyone know if it's possible to remap the output button lit in Serato DJ?
    Trying to map my VCI-300's Censor button to turn On /Off an effect, it does work but a completely different button will lit - it's so frustrating!
    Try to edit the XML mapping file, but there is nowhere to find the "Note" code to change the output - I can only find "Note On"! Numbers bellow that line (0 - 127) does nothing to my controller since buttons are not RGB.
    Any ideas?
    Last edited by Sidewinder; 10-31-2017 at 02:14 AM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Hello!
    Does anyone know if it's possible to remap the output button lit in Serato DJ?
    Trying to map my VCI-300's Censor button to turn On /Off an effect, it does work but a completely different button will lit - it's so frustrating!
    Try to edit the XML mapping file, but there is nowhere to find the "Note" code to change the output - I can only find "Note On"! Numbers bellow that line (0 - 127) does nothing to my controller since buttons are not RGB.
    Any ideas?
    You can open the XML file in the editor and search for censor button code. Once you locate them (yes, they may be duplicates ) it would be simple as changing the button Note assignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    You can open the XML file in the editor and search for censor button code. Once you locate them (yes, they may be duplicates ) it would be simple as changing the button Note assignment.
    I attached the mapping file...
    Don't know where to look, actually!
    Attached Files Attached Files