Selling my setup help - UK
    Tech Mentor

Default Selling my setup help - UK

Hi, I recently bought (in August this year) 2 CDJ 2000 NXS2 players and a Xone PX5 which is great. Now, I need to move house unexpectedly and they can’t come with me!!!

Positive but gutter to be selling as I waited for years for this setup!!

Just wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction for where I can advertise for sale other than eBay and Gumtree?

Thanks

how about the forums you are currently posting on?
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Tech Wizard

Default Check with friends and their friends.

It is always a good way to check with your friends and their friends. That is how it works here in Sweden. There is always someone intressted and then you could discuss price etc. All tho the nexus 2000 is very expensive so it will be hard.

If you posted that PX5 on here, it would proably sell rather quick
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Mentor

Thanks guys, looks like i may have a buyer for the CDJs, not the PX5. I was thinking of selling the lot and then going for a controller but had a bit of a brain wave. I also have a K1!! Buy a K1 and end up with a PX5 and 2 K1s!!!

Only problem, i have no idea how to use them ha!

Couldn't see where to post on here so didn't bother, thought the for sale Thread had been removed...