Can anyone help me on how to map play/pause led blinking while the track is paused?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can anyone help me on how to map play/pause led blinking while the track is paused?

Can anyone help me on how to map play/pause led blinking while the track is paused?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

And to what software/controller?

I forgot to mention. Traktor pro 2 and the controller is numark party mix. I know how to make the beat phase monitor to work with modifiers. But the beat phase monitor only blinks while playing.

You are right about the Traktor. One alternative is the Loop Recorder's "Beat Position" output if you don't record loops.
    Just record a 4-beat loop and use the Controller Range min and max value to create a same "LED Blink" condition.

Let me know if you need more help with that, I can post a TSI.

can you post a quick tsi please?

Here you go: LoopRecorder_LED Blink.zip

Again, be sure to select 4-beats for the size of the recording to replicate exact best phase behavior or increase the size to 8-beats and LED will blink on the slower rate (every second beat)

Hope that helps

Thanks. So now I need to map a record and play button to the play pause button?

Sure, what ever works best for you. I have an utility with eight different LED presets so it automatically rec the loop when I hit on any of this buttons for the first time and every next time it basically plays and stops the feedback.

I have another problem not regarding the play button blinking. Because the controller have 4 pads and a switch called pad mode which changes to four different modes. Cues, loops, sampler and effects. I have made a modifier to change value from 1-4 so I can change between modes. I am trying to map the effects on switch with beat phase but the modifier conditions are used both of them. Is there a way to use more than 2 modifier condition?

is there a way in traktor to make something turn on a modifier automatically. for ex: make the track end warning turn on a modifier I set it to>?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast