Need some help with setup please! cdj 1000 mk3/FS2/Traktor - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rizo12 View Post
    Thanks Egueer. I will search for a video on how to do that. btw I keep getting a problem, where the bpm of the song is a lot higher than it should be and I can't manually reduce it to its correct bpm. for example the song is analysed by traktor and it shows 90bpm next to it, but then when I load it onto the deck, it plays at 140bpm. I can't get it changed. Do you know how I can solve this?
    Deck B is synced to Deck A. Unsync the decks and make sure Master & Auto are on in the clock section in the header.

In all honesty dude (and I don't want to sound harsh in anyway) you clearly haven't read any of the manual because half of this thread would not exist if you had...the above being a good example. It's basic stuff.

Tech Wizard

Cheers Karlos, thank you for being direct. I have read the manual, but I tend to get confused and frustrated. Im not the sharpest tool in the box when it comes to anything involving technology. You are right though, I should read it over and over again until it sinks in.

Tech Wizard

I don't have that symbol on the far left, not sure how I can load up the master clock : (. I had it before, but can't find it now

Tech Wizard

Click the button under the 'FX' button at the top left corner. I think Serato would have probably been better suited to you buddy. Traktor has a lot more going on and the learning curve for any beginner is greater, even more for someone who considers themselves not the greatest with technology. You'll get it though. But yes, definitely read over that manual a few times. It makes more and more sense.

Tech Wizard

Thanks. Unfortunately I don't have the fx button at the top left corner. Is there another way to find it? Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 01.48.44.jpg

You need to check "Show Global Section" under Preferences > Global Settings. If you don't want to see this section while DJing, create a separate layout and enable it there.

Tech Wizard

Thank you so much. Respect!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678