Title mainly says it all, this is a video recording of a mix I made last weekend to test out some new material i've been working on. I am by no means a seasoned producer, just getting back into it after dabbling on and off for a few years. Recently though I've been extremely inspired by a lot of the stuff currently coming from the eastern European underground minimal scene. For those who are unfamiliar, there has been a ton of really solid, meticulously crafted and detail oriented house and techno coming out of that area of the world recently, with countries like Ukraine, Romania and Russia at the forefront. It tends to be on the deeper side, and usually has kind of a laid back, afterhours feel to it, with trippy liquid samples in the background and little micro melodies playing off of one another. They also tend to be very long tracks (like 7 - 10 minutes on average) and the DJs over there go for hours and hours on end regularly to really get into their groove, so the length of this mix somewhat reflects that. Anyways this mix is to spread that vibe, so I hope you all enjoy. There are also a handful of my own unmastered original productions in the mix, feedback on that sort of thing is always appreciated.

TL;DR: Here is some deep techy house music for you to enjoy!

Tracklist:
Silat Beksi And Durrrred - Over (Spellz AI Edit)
Alessio Viggiano - Algoritmi
Spellz - untitled
Point G - Underwater (Live)
Viktor Udvari - Lost In a Mood
J.Norton - Sided
Dub Capsule - M Gruuv (Radu Mirica Remix)
Bruno Furlan - Azul
Spellz - Cheers
Zahzu - Moonar
BRYZ - Memorabil
Vinyl Speed Adjust - Railway
Nima Gorji - Tjar
Rodrigo Dp, Knowbru - That Feeling
No Rules - Dust On Wax
Gregorio Serasin, Fulvio Ruffert - Marsyard
Toygun - System7
Rhymes - Agent Provocateur (Ben Rau Remix)
Bodhi - Mitsu
Kled Baken - Track 1
Audiojack - Reverie
Brett Jacobs - Law Of Averages (iO (Mulen) Remix)
Lost.Act - Same Funky Night
Djebali - Juicy Street (Mandar Remix)
Spellz - Therapy
Dennis Cruz - Feeling High (Hugo Remix)
Nu Zau - De Ja Vu
iO (Mulen) - Stick Out
Petrutt - Wizard Kiddo
Mihal Pol - Fuzz
Spellz - Light