Old DJ With Old Gear want to go from Vynyl to DVS Please Help!
    Tech Convert

Default Old DJ With Old Gear want to go from Vynyl to DVS Please Help!

Good Evening Everyone, I would appreciate some honest input. I have an old system that I used in the 80's and 90's. I have 2 Technic 1200's with a Vestex PMC-005mk2 mixing controller and a Akai APC40 which was a
    Christmas present in 2014. I have a Dell XPS Studio core i7 computer running win 7 pro sp1 64bit with 24gbs of Ram. I also have a Dell laptop core i3 with win7 pro 64bit with 8gbs of ram.

I would like to start it up again after 15 yrs. of being out of the game.
    I would like to setup a DVS system that incorporates all the above equipment. What system should I buy that I can use all my present hardware?

Right now I'm trying to decide between Traktor scratch A6 and Pioneer Rekordbox dj.

All input is truly appreciated!

Thanks,
    HecTech
    Attached Images Attached Images

TBH either Traktor scratch A6 and Pioneer Rekordbox dj.

I use traktor but probably would go the pioneer route if i was starting now just cause I've been using CDJs more when I play out and i t kinda makes sense to just have the one "rekordbox" playlist eco system.

Traktor FX are cool though and adding an X1MK2 adds creativity in a nice footprint, sits next to the mixer properly
    https://www.native-instruments.com/e...or-kontrol-x1/

The XP1 by contrast looks a bit of a beast... in a good and bad way i suppose
    https://www.pioneerdj.com/en-gb/prod...lack/overview/

Its a tricky one but either will be cool.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.