DJM 600 Playing Mono Only !?

Default DJM 600 Playing Mono Only !?

I just purchased a DJM 600 from a reputable ebay seller, however it seems there might be an issue unless I'm being stupid. It seems it's only playing in mono, I get full sound plugging the red RCA in but when I plug white in it makes no difference. The second CDJ I plug both red and white in to the mixer it muffles and the bass cuts out? If I just use white it's fine?

Anybody experienced this?

Would it matter that I'm playing through one speaker?

Thanks

Ryan

You need to check the switch above the master level meter. Make sure it's on stereo. If the audio is still coming out as mono, then replace the switch.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    You need to check the switch above the master level meter. Make sure it's on stereo. If the audio is still coming out as mono, then replace the switch.
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply this might seem really stupid but I'm hooked up to only one monitor, would this affect it? And the switch is on stereo, it's all coming out of one speaker. The odd thing is channel one only works with the red cable and 2, 3 and 4 with the white?

Sorry if this makes zero sense

Ryan

wait. so you have sound only coming through one channel (Left or Right) on each mixer channel? A video would probably be an easier way to describe your issue.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Now i'm confused. Played on a DJM600 for 5 years and never had any issues like this. Lets see a pic how you have things hooked up mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "