Recording dj set mixes for Youtube

Default Recording dj set mixes for Youtube

Hello,

I would like to start recording DJ Set for YT. I might need to use the simplest way, cause that what I've got now. Today, I had some idea. I recorded my mix by iPhone 6s to get video, and the whole set (music) I recorded through usb slot in my djm350 to getter better sound quality. Then I opened iMovie program to edit video in my macbook Pro and I wanted to merge music from usb into video (while the sound from video is silenced) but video looks like too quick or to slow and its not possible to do this by that simple way.
    have u got some experience with it guys?

The best thing to do is to get a webcam like a C920. You can use an app such as IP Webcam to use your phone as a webcam, but you may experience delays and framerate drops.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

but the sound will be recorded through webcam from speakers so its not good enough quality I'm afraid

Helped you through djforums.com Oscar. Syncing audio in iMovie, hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by OscarSemper View Post
    but the sound will be recorded through webcam from speakers so its not good enough quality I'm afraid
    You select the audio interface (in this case the DJM350) as your audio source and the webcam as your video source.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    You select the audio interface (in this case the DJM350) as your audio source and the webcam as your video source.
    The DJM-350 doesn't seem to have an audio interface.

You are correct. I was looking at the USB port and automatically assumed.

I tried to slowed down the video just about 0.1 second and here is the result: