Launchpad and a controller

Default Launchpad and a controller

Hi,

I have a launchpad MKII that work with ableton live lite and a denon mc6000 that work with traktor.
    I want to know if a can work with those two separately. I want to work with my launchpad to play sample, drum pad etc and i want to mix in the same time with my denon mc6000 in traktor. Maybe i can play with my launchpad in traktor with the remix decks and play with my denon mc6000 too but i dont know how to configurate. Can you help me pleaseeee ?!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by kingsvibes View Post
    Hi,

I have a launchpad MKII that work with ableton live lite and a denon mc6000 that work with traktor.
    I want to know if a can work with those two separately. I want to work with my launchpad to play sample, drum pad etc and i want to mix in the same time with my denon mc6000 in traktor. Maybe i can play with my launchpad in traktor with the remix decks and play with my denon mc6000 too but i dont know how to configurate. Can you help me pleaseeee ?!
    I have no idea how to work with the remix deck on Traktor, but in the view "options/controller" you can map anything (hardware) to anything (software).

Make a copy of your config and edit it....
    Traktor accepts more than 1 MIDIController.

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk