Mixxx 2.1 beta released - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    You need to set the "On Range Min" and "On Range Max" both to 1.
    Cool! I got button LED's working thanks to this.
    Would it be possible to map Rings in a similar way? I'm using absolute CC's for encoders.

Great to know that you're getting a Twister!

Cool, good to know the mapping GUI can be used for at least some basic functionality. Sending a continuous range of values back to the encoders would require JavaScript. Receiving CC input to control knobs could be done through the mapping GUI, but if the knob value changes in Mixxx (from the mouse, keyboard, or another controller) the change won't be reflected on the controller.
    Last edited by Being; 01-15-2018 at 06:20 PM.
    Developer of Mixxx free DJ software
    Hear my mixes

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Cool, good to know the mapping GUI can be used for at least some basic functionality. Sending a continuous range of values back to the encoders would require JavaScript. Receiving CC input to control knobs could be done through the mapping GUI, but if the knob value changes in Mixxx (from the mouse, keyboard, or another controller) the change won't be reflected on the controller.
    Ok thanks for clearing that out for me. I started to think it's not possible since I couldn't find any available info on the wiki.

Im gonna give Mixxx 2.1 a go tonight after work. Does Mixxx have HotCue colors?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

We have a release candidate for 2.1! Download it here. Unless any serious bugs are reported, we will make the final 2.1 release in a week. Since the announcement of 2.1 beta, we have not added new features but have fixed lots of bugs and polished the skins more. We have added or updated controller mappings for:

Allen & Heath Xone K2/K1
    Behringer CMD MM1
    Denon MC6000 Mk2
    Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx
    Korg KAOSS DJ
    Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 Mk2
    Novation Launchpad Mk1 & Mk2
    Last edited by Being; 04-07-2018 at 02:24 PM.
    Hear my mixes

Quote Originally Posted by the_bastet View Post
    Im gonna give Mixxx 2.1 a go tonight after work. Does Mixxx have HotCue colors?

No, Mixxx does not have a way to assign colors to hotcues. Hopefully a developer will be motivated to contribute that feature soonish, but I don't think anyone is planning on working on it in the immediate future.
    Hear my mixes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123