my dj setup want ideas
    Tech Wizard

Default my dj setup want ideas

I think the front looks boring so i wanted to change it but i have no idea what to do it it. Do i get my dj logo printed as a massive sticker ? Anyone have any ideas ?

I would google pictures of DJ booths to get ideas.

What jumps out at me (and a problem with my setup, except that I face a wall and don't really play for other people because I don't have friends) is that the unsightly cable mess and gear is visible to other people.

Something like a frosted glass/acrylic panel that is tall enough to cover that stuff, perhaps with a logo in it (you can do acid etching yourself if you're careful) lit from the back would be cool.

Tech Wizard

I had a huge banner of vinyl printed with my company logo on it from a print store in my area. You may want to check that out

I would start by getting the computer monitor out of your face. build a mount to have it sit flat and slight angled closer to the level of your mixer. Drill some holes behind each unit just large enough for the needed cables to be fished through.

I would drill a small hole in the base below the poles holding up the speaker stands. I would also groove into the bottom of the stand around the pole. This way the speaker cables can be fished through the poles.

That alone will make the booth look more like a piece of furniture as opposed to a workdesk.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6