Music Library Transfer Confusion

Default Music Library Transfer Confusion

After putting my library onto my new mac I notice that around 200 of my tracks have no artist listed and are not titled properly like the rest of my songs in itunes. I found that all the songs that are mistitled are in a folder that says "Unknown Artist" within itunes media>music folder on my PC. Another confusing thing is that almost half of my songs are in separate folders listed by Artist and the other half are all listed as the mp3 title that I gave them when I first downloaded them. Note - all of these subfolders are within itunes media>music folder. I don't know how I managed this but is there a way to organize this??

Sounds like iTunes is “organising” your media for you.

Uncheck that option in preferences.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Or check it and let iTunes organize all your music. It organizes it by artist/Album/song.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

So that explains why some are in folders by artist, I must have had it checked at some point early on. What I don't understand is that there are over 600 songs that I counted last night that are not titled properly on my mac, the way I had them titled on my PC. The only similarity I can find is that when I click on song info, then file, I see that the location says the artist is unknown.

After doing some more digging, I have found the same files on my PC. The reason they were hard to find is because they are all properly "Named", but are not "Titled" and also without "Contributing Artists" as you can see the difference in the screenshot I took. Any ideas why 600 of my tracks aren't recognized as having a title even though I have named each and every one? This is a huge problem because I need to transfer music back and forth to keep multiple laptops up to date so that everyone in my business has the newest music.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Everyone in your business???

Sounds like you might be onto some licensing issues here, mate...

Onto your problem - I can't see from the image, but are all of your files tagged properly? Filename only is not enough for iTunes to do its magic...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj