Willing to Pay. AKAI APC40 MK2 Traktor Map

Default Willing to Pay. AKAI APC40 MK2 Traktor Map

Good evening fellow DJ techies.

First off, "YUL" and "STEWE"- I thank you 2 VERY VERY much for your efforts in trying to help me. If you 2 can PM me or post here your paypal addresses I would like to compensate you for your time and efforts. It is users like both of you that really help and support forums like this.

Now, for the frustrating part.

Even with the help of these 2. Literally, a MONTH of research and trial and errors, I STILL can not get the APC40MK2 to map loops in Traktor. Yes, I can get the buttons to trigger a loop. But what I am TRYING to do is (in my opinion) extremely simple and should NOT be this difficult.

I would like buttons in the main grid to be assigned loops. when loop is NOT active, be green. when loop IS active, be red. WHY IS THIS HARDER THAN DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION THEORY???

Column 1:

[] button 1- 2 beat loop. GREEN when not active. RED (blinking would be GREAT, but not required) when in loop.

[] button 2- 4 beat loop. GREEN when not active. RED (blinking would be GREAT, but not required) when in loop.

[] button 3- 8 beat loop. GREEN when not active. RED (blinking would be GREAT, but not required) when in loop.

[] button 4- 16 beat loop. GREEN when not active. RED (blinking would be GREAT, but not required) when in loop.

[] button 5- 32 beat loop. GREEN when not active. RED (blinking would be GREAT, but not required) when in loop.

That's it. that's all I want to do!! Is it REALLY this difficult???

I have also tried with the Maschine JAM. Still cant get this simplistic task to properly complete.

HELP!!!!

Again, I will be PAYING someone for this a fair price!!!

-Marc

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I PM'd you Marc. As a fellow Maschine Jam user, I could build that same looper mapping for Jam.

Quote Originally Posted by CTLASERS
    First off, "YUL" and "STEWE"- I thank you 2 VERY VERY much for your efforts in trying to help me. If you 2 can PM me or post here your paypal addresses I would like to compensate you for your time and efforts.
    What a thoroughly nice person you are. Welcome to DJTT.

Quote Originally Posted by CTLASERS
    It is users like both of you that really help and support forums like this.
    Correct. We'd all be lost without them!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

STEWE-

I do not see any private messages from you. I cant even see where private messages would be. lol. I also cant seem to send you a message either.

Am I in the twilight zone or something?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CTLASERS View Post
    STEWE-

I do not see any private messages from you. I cant even see where private messages would be. lol. I also cant seem to send you a message either.

Am I in the twilight zone or something?
    Feel free to contact me directly via (vstimidi@gmail.com)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Feel free to contact me directly via (vstimidi@gmail.com)
    Just sent you an email.