[Electro] Starting a new project!
    Tech Wizard

Default Starting a new project!

Hello!

I hope its good with everyone of you! I have started a new project where I am dropping a new live mix every friday on my soundcloud!

I am doing this to improve myself as a DJ and also stay active on social medias and get feedback.

I am playing a lot of house not only EDM so if anyone of you have any suggetion or any genre you want me to take on I'll accept the challenge!

It would be a lot of fun if you would join me on this fun project and maybe do a guest friday mix sometime? I am open for everything.

So now jump on this cool friday project! Pm me if you intressted in doing a guest mix or have any feedback that you would like to give!

I link my soundcloud down here and I hope to have you on this cool friday journey!

https://soundcloud.com/zackarias-fariss

I was doing this for a while. Mainly just so my mates could have a new mix every month or so.
    Been separated from my kit for nearly 4 months now though so been difficult lately.

I would offer you some of my mixes but they are not what you are looking for.

Try to keep it fresh, don't repeat tracks or mixes too much, be open to other peoples styles (you sound like you are anyway), whatsapp a link to all your mates, they are the people who will do most the listening, try and have a new image for each mix, don't worry about mistakes too much.

good project! and in order to and buy download ratings you can contact the professionals on where they will help you in promotion.
    Last edited by keithace; 01-25-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MaryBeverly View Post
    good project! and in order to and buy download ratings you can contact the professionals on where they will help you in promotion.
    Thank you for your Respons!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Cytokine View Post
    I was doing this for a while. Mainly just so my mates could have a new mix every month or so.
    Been separated from my kit for nearly 4 months now though so been difficult lately.

I would offer you some of my mixes but they are not what you are looking for.

Try to keep it fresh, don't repeat tracks or mixes too much, be open to other peoples styles (you sound like you are anyway), whatsapp a link to all your mates, they are the people who will do most the listening, try and have a new image for each mix, don't worry about mistakes too much.
    Thank you for your tips! Yes I will try to keep it fresh! This firday I will be dropping modern rap remixed in to electronic beats and drops! Next week I will be looking to do some Tech house or techno not decided yet!

Hmm, my mate is a tech house DJ. I will see if he wants to send you anything if you like?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Cytokine View Post
    Hmm, my mate is a tech house DJ. I will see if he wants to send you anything if you like?
    Yes sure why not!

Tech Wizard

Latest Friday Mix is now up! Looking for some R&B in the future so if someone is mixing that genre and would like to guest mix please contact me!

Default com

yes, it looks good, like https://reviews-up.com/android-app-reviews/ where you can get help in promoting applications

Quote Originally Posted by SefZack View Post
    Hello!

I hope its good with everyone of you! I have started a new project where I am dropping a new live mix every friday on my soundcloud!

I am doing this to improve myself as a DJ and also stay active on social medias and get feedback.

I am playing a lot of house not only EDM so if anyone of you have any suggetion or any genre you want me to take on I'll accept the challenge!

It would be a lot of fun if you would join me on this fun project and maybe do a guest friday mix sometime? I am open for everything.

So now jump on this cool friday project! Pm me if you intressted in doing a guest mix or have any feedback that you would like to give!

I link my soundcloud down here and I hope to have you on this cool friday journey!

https://soundcloud.com/zackarias-fariss
    Nice