TRAKTOR: Setting Load, fade in & fade out markers Cue (not Hotcue) command? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rosgr100 View Post
    This is Cueing(Stoping) the track.
    What i want i to add a Cue (I don't want to waste any of the 8 hotcue slots for markers,as i know we can set more than 32 Cues) and transform it immediately to a Load Marker
    Sorry I didn't realize what your'e trying to achieve exactly. I tested a couple of settings and this looks like it works:

With all 8 cues assigned:

1) Press button to "Set Cue and Store as a Next Hotcue".
    2) Let go of the button to change "Hotcue Type".

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Sorry I didn't realize what your'e trying to achieve exactly. I tested a couple of settings and this looks like it works:

With all 8 cues assigned:

1) Press button to "Set Cue and Store as a Next Hotcue".
    2) Let go of the button to change "Hotcue Type".
    This assumes that you have used all the hotcues slots.
    What i want is to be able to use a cue point whenever i want, for example when am setting the load marker i don't use any of the hotcue slots because i'm setting it at the begging of the track.

I've tried many different commands but so far the only workaround i was able to find is what i posted above.

Quote Originally Posted by rosgr100 View Post
    This assumes that you have used all the hotcues slots.
    What i want is to be able to use a cue point whenever i want, for example when am setting the load marker i don't use any of the hotcue slots because i'm setting it at the begging of the track.

I've tried many different commands but so far the only workaround i was able to find is what i posted above.
    Since you're usually setting load marker at the beginning of the track this could also be a work around the issue.
    -press a button to set hotcue #8
    -release a button to Set hotcue#9 and Delete hotcue #8
    But yeah, we need at least 16 mappable hotcues NI!

You could also set a modifier and make a prep tool button with three incremental states for load, fade-in and fade-out markers.

You still wouldn't be able to set hotcue 9 if you have unused slots before hotcue 8. Beatgrid markers are the only cues that can be excluded from being stored as hotcues by unchecking "Store Beatmarker as Hotcue", so rosgr100's keyboard mapping may be the best solution.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikMinekus View Post
    You still wouldn't be able to set hotcue 9 if you have unused slots before hotcue 8.
    Like I said the press of the button is setting and storing hotcue #8. Magic happens when you release the button.

Edit:

I take it back because I didn't test it out. I forgot that you need all 8 cues assigned before you can add more
    Last edited by Stewe; 01-25-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12