midi fighter 3D and mixemrgency problem

Unhappy midi fighter 3D and mixemrgency problem

hi every one, iam new with vidéo editing with tracktor and i juste wanna link my remix deck with sample player with my midi fighter 3d. i have tractor 2.11 and my mapping for my midi fighter is the Ean_Golden's_3D_Jam_On_It_v0.3.0 (witch is great by the way) i done my study and the other fonction is mapping great with the midi fighter, i saw with the midi monitor app that when i presse my button remix deck the button send midi signal multiple time like 30 time for 2 second. i think thats why my vidéo glitch. iam not pro with mapping but i see that my be the problem. but now i dont know how to fix it... i have another controller the s8 and mapping this controller is out of my range for now.

jont (québec)

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jont View Post
    hi every one, iam new with vidéo editing with tracktor and i juste wanna link my remix deck with sample player with my midi fighter 3d. i have tractor 2.11 and my mapping for my midi fighter is the Ean_Golden's_3D_Jam_On_It_v0.3.0 (witch is great by the way) i done my study and the other fonction is mapping great with the midi fighter, i saw with the midi monitor app that when i presse my button remix deck the button send midi signal multiple time like 30 time for 2 second. i think thats why my vidéo glitch. iam not pro with mapping but i see that my be the problem. but now i dont know how to fix it... i have another controller the s8 and mapping this controller is out of my range for now.

jont (québec)
    Video editing with Traktor???