Question about setup - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Tech Guru astromech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emanuele View Post
    The Biyang Tri-reverb RV-10 is good? I was looking yesterday on Amazon! The Price is good, but i don't know if it's worth it,also because I play the piano and the violin, but with the guitars I've never had to do and all the video demonstration (of course) they do them only on guitars...
    to connect them just a stereo jack cable in "in" and connect it to other pedals in "out"? I did not understand this well
    It's a fucking bargain for the price. Sure, you'll find "better" reverbs for more money, or that are digital, but the pedal is solid, the button is a 9-pole true bypass, and it has a nice design. My only real issue with it is that the LED is brighter than a million suns. And blue. So blue.
    Last edited by astromech; 02-01-2018 at 05:09 PM.
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

  2. #22
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    It's a fucking bargain for the price. Sure, you'll find "better" reverbs for more money, or that are digital, but the pedal is solid, the button is a 9-pole true bypass, and it has a nice design. My only real issue with it is that the LED is brighter than a million suns. And blue. So blue.
    ahahahah thank you. I love LEDs and light so I should not have problems.
    I Think that it will be my first pedal that I will buy soon

  3. #23
    Tech Guru astromech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emanuele View Post
    ahahahah thank you. I love LEDs and light so I should not have problems.
    I Think that it will be my first pedal that I will buy soon
    No really. It's crazy bright. I have some green tape over it and it's STILL bright. I tried painting it with a black marker, but that didn't work.
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

  4. #24
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happydan View Post
    No really. It's crazy bright. I have some green tape over it and it's STILL bright. I tried painting it with a black marker, but that didn't work.
    maybe try with several pieces of black cloth and use the black scotch to attach them.

  5. #25
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Sorry for digging this old topic. Is the Biyang Tri Reverb RV-10 pedal still the best one for that price range now. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •