Rekordbox 5 UI problems

Default Rekordbox 5 UI problems

Hello, I'm using the latest version of Rekordbox DJ (5.1.1) and I'm having problems with the UI. In the deck session where it's supposed to show tempo, pitch range etc. these suspension points appear, which makes it very difficult to mix. (pictures below)

At first I thought it was because the resolution of my laptop screen (I have a 13" Macbook Pro w/ Touchbar), but when I connect to a 2K external monitor, it also happens.

I've tried to join the Pioneer DJ forum to check what's going on, but it seems their forum is also in trouble, I can not log in.

Those suspension points also appears in the Export Mode, hiding the tempo.

Captura de Tela 2018-02-04 a?s 15.50.03.jpg

Captura de Tela 2018-02-04 a?s 15.49.13.jpg

The images are very small. Please post a higher quality image.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Did you increase the font size in Rekordbox preferences? It looks like the text is truncated because it's too large.