Guys, please help!! Ortofone Concord Pro or Shure Whitelabel?

Default Guys, please help!! Ortofone Concord Pro or Shure Whitelabel?

Guys, hi everyone! Forgive the question of an amateur. I have a dilemma.

I got rather budget audiotechnica AT-LP120-USBs. The cantilever bent on one of them, and now I think I should replace both cartridges. I mainly mix techno and acid, well, plus electro sometimes.

What is better to take: Ortofone Concord Pro or Shure Whitelabel? On the Amazon, the price goes roughly the same.

And another question.

How much Ortofone Concord Pro sounds better than standard audiotechnica AT-LP120-USB stylus?

Maybe I should not worry much and just get replacement stylus for AT-LP120-USB stylus.

Thank you!!!
    IMG_3013.jpg

The condord mk2's apparently sound amazing. Shure Whitelabels sound great, but dont leave you open to ever get into scratching (if you wish to do so in the future).
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

long time shure 35c user here...
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal