Akai amx and traktor

Default Akai amx and traktor

Saludos, I have been using a Tsi to use Traktor with the AKAI AMX controller. The question is, if I update Traktor to the current version 2.11.2 does my Akai Amx Midi Map have also need to be modified? Thanks

Unless you are updating from a very old Traktor version - no, you don't need to modify the Akai midi mapping.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoballo View Post
    Saludos, I have been using a Tsi to use Traktor with the AKAI AMX controller. The question is, if I update Traktor to the current version 2.11.2 does my Akai Amx Midi Map have also need to be modified? Thanks
    Which Traktor version you are at? And which mapping is that?

Saludos, I am using Traktor version 2.11.0.23. Have the update however not wanting to install it until I know is safe and will not crash my Tsi. Stewe I am currently using a Tsi that you modified for me last year. In case that you still have it in your database it is called Akai-Amx_stewe-edit_1.0. The original version of that Tsi is Akai _Amx_V3. 0.0 by Laurent Frankel. It is in the midi maps of this website. Thanks

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoballo View Post
    Saludos, I am using Traktor version 2.11.0.23. Have the update however not wanting to install it until I know is safe and will not crash my Tsi. Stewe I am currently using a Tsi that you modified for me last year. In case that you still have it in your database it is called Akai-Amx_stewe-edit_1.0. The original version of that Tsi is Akai _Amx_V3. 0.0 by Laurent Frankel. It is in the midi maps of this website. Thanks
    Here you go buddy: Akai AMX_stewe edit_1.1.tsi

I replaced Filter with tempo adjust control like you requested. I choose to attach the mapping in this thread because facebook didn't allow me to upload the file.